Monday, September 12, 2011

Mm. I have new nails =)


There's a story behind them...

Yesterday I did a quick nudie colour, because I didn't want to go bare...

+ some stickers...


But today, I finally bought orange hair dye.


My hair used to be almost exactly like this...





The colour is now...

Completely faded out haha ;;;

So, I'm going to do the dip-dye myself, but, orange colour...





Just like that n_n ofc, ParkBom's is only extensions...on a side note, isn't CL's hair awesome?! I so wanna wear that to school one day, walk around the city like a DEVIL kekekeke xDDD


So, anyway, I gave my nails orange tips to match my (not yet dyed) hair =u=




The blue is a bit random, but I had to hide the indents from the stickers...it was really visible on the ring fingers, that's why I added studs .__.




Aaand, closeups in different lights...




Mm. So that's my nails, I wonder how long they will last...

I have a client tomorrow, I hope it will last 24hrs so I can show off keke =u=

No comments:

Post a Comment